Here's the first five. You can find the rest here at the Daily Express.
1) There is “no real scientific proof” that the current warming is caused by the rise of greenhouse gases from man’s activity.
** EXPRESS NEWS: 100 REASONS WHY GLOBAL WARMING IS NATURAL**
2) Man-made carbon dioxide emissions throughout human history constitute less than 0.00022 percent of the total naturally emitted from the mantle of the earth during geological history.
3) Warmer periods of the Earth’s history came around 800 years before rises in CO2 levels.
4) After World War II, there was a huge surge in recorded CO2 emissions but global temperatures fell for four decades after 1940.
5) Throughout the Earth’s history, temperatures have often been warmer than now and CO2 levels have often been higher – more than ten times as high.
Climate “Prisoner’s Dilemma” for Psychology Undergraduates - Guest essay by Eric Worrall What would you think of a Psychology lecturer who every year plays a real life version Prisoner’s Dilemma with undergraduates, ...
17 hours ago